Reopening COVID-19 Policy (Based on CDC and State Guidelines)
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and staff.
The following policies and procedures will be implemented until further notice.
- All groups will be “Private Groups,” meaning you will not be paired with other groups.
- Reservations are required. Available times and reservations can be done through our websites.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting High Touch areas: We will be leaving adequate time between each booking to ensure time for staff to clean and disinfect all high touch areas. This may mean there are modified booking times available in comparison to our previous schedule.
- Masks will be worn by staff. Masks are recommended for customers while in the hallways and reception area of our facilities. Masks are available for any guest upon request.
- If possible, guests are encouraged to utilize the restroom prior to coming our facility. Bathrooms are available and will be cleaned and disinfected between groups.
- Hand sanitizer is available in throughout our facility.
- In accordance with the PA Department of Health, a plan in case of probable exposure is available at each location.